Detects several things:
- ImageType - detects if image is clipart or a line drawing.
- Age - detects if the image contains people, detects age
- Color - determines the accent color, dominant color, and whether an image is black&white.
- Tags - tags the image with a detailed list of words related to the image content.
- Description - describes the image content with a complete English sentence.
- Faces - detects if faces are present. If present, generate coordinates, gender and age.
- Adult - detects if image is pornographic in nature (nudity or sex act). Sexually suggestive content is also detected.
- Categories - image categorization; taxonomy defined in documentation.
- Supported image formats: JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP.
- Max image size: Image file size should be less than 4MB.
- Image dimension: greater than 50 x 50.